Friday, March 21, 2008

Teacups, Saucers, and a Lanyard

A woman’s trip to the Magic Kingdom was hardly a walk in the park after she says she was beaten up by a woman in a ‘line rage’ incident.

Aimee Krause says Victoria Walker accused her of cutting into the line at the Mad Tea Cup ride last year at Disney World.

Walker, an Alabama native, could face 15 years behind bars if convicted of battery with a deadly weapon.

“She came from behind just screaming,” Krause told MyFOXOrlando. “Next thing I knew she kicked me in my left leg, threw me to the ground and at that point I was pinned between the teacup and the saucer and she continued to beat up on my body.”

In the incident report, Krause claimed Walker tried to choke her with a lanyard she wore to hold water bottles around her neck. (full story here)

We note: Breakaway lanyards are not a sales pitch!

No comments:

Card File