It seemed like a great idea when the boys in the back were working on product development, but field testing proved this to be a total product failure. Problems discovered included:
- Office staff kept getting stuck in doorways. Revolving doors proved to be especially perplexing
- The actual card printer was the size of a Mack truck
- Windy days created unexpected neck strain issues
- Susan wasted a lot of time "looking for her ID card"
- Bob kept repeating "My ID card is all business in front, but you should see the party in back". No one understood what he meant by this, but it sure was annoying